Adult SMS / Text Messages

9:17 AM

  • Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS:
    “Me sick, no work”
    Boss SMS back:
    “When I am sick I kiss my wife try it”
    2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:
    “Me ok, ur wife very sweet”
  • A young girl after her honeymoon
    came fully exhausted and tired,

    When her friends asked her what happened?

    She replied :
    When this 70 year old bastard told me
    he has saved a lot from last 50 years,

    “I thought It was MONEY”

A short thing
its get longer as u hold it
& pass between woman’s breast
& enters into a small hole
What is it?
Ans. cars seat belt…u dirty mind


In a bath room, a boy touches a girl everywhere! You Know whose that boy? Stupid It’s Lifeboy Soap! Dirty people always think dirty.

  • when sum1 touches u
    &
    u don’t feel it,
    its IGNORANCE.

    When sum1 touches u
    &
    u feel it, its LOVE.

    but when nobody touches
    u but u feel it, then its KHUJLI;-)

A man while making love to his maid,
exclaimed ‘Martha ur are sweeter than my wife’

The maid smiled and said
‘i know ‘cos the driver always tells me so’

  • Ssshh….Dont afraid..
    its me..
    jus putting a blanket of love upon u
    so that u’ll never feel that u r alone..
    Love you
    Have a cozy sleep full of heavenly dreams….
    Good Night

    Similar SMS: